Monday, August 16, 2010

Vlog 01: BANDAI BLOCK PWN3GE and DELAYS

I reciently got around to making my first ever vlog and was quite excited to finally be able to show myself in all my hideous glory to the people of blip.tv and youtube. I go to upload it and what happens? Straight away im hit with an infringing copyright notice and a health warning from Bandai Visuals to not steal their stuff. Of course, I was under the impression that footage was allowed to be used for commentary, review or parody purposes, but apparently the law also doesn't apply in this situation. I'm working on it, but it seems that I may be a little delayed in the release of this, my first vlog. It's all in an effort to be more active and post more, but if im going to get continuously blocked and infringed I guess it might not work out on this level. Ill keep you posted as things develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment